Reverse Therapy is an educational process which teaches people how to eliminate symptoms by understanding and acting on “the message of the symptom”.
The initial consultation lasts approximately 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours
- History taken
- Explanation of the hypothalamus and its function and dysfunction
- Explanation of “Headmind” and “Bodymind”
- Explanation of the client’s symptoms and why they are there
- Client is taught how to tune into “Bodymind”
- The therapist and client work together in “Bodymind”, looking at situations when the symptoms first arose or when they have been very strong
- A “symptom message” is elicited and the client is instructed on how to use it.
- The client is shown how to keep a symptom journal for review at the following consultation.
These are initially fortnightly. Then, as symptoms reduce, they are three weekly and then monthly until the client is symptom free for six weeks.
For full information on Reverse Therapy, please look at the main web site: www.reverse-therapy.com.